Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby number 3


Baby number 3, originally uploaded by leslie_capron.

Please don't blame me for the lack of posting, blame her! We're so happy to say that we're expecting baby number three in May!

This little person has been wrecking havoc on her mommy however. I've been so sick this time around that I've had zero energy for much more than just getting through the day. Oh, and I decided to back to work full time - I'm officially crazy.

We had an ultrasound this week and everything looks great. The ultrasound tech asked if we'd like to know the sex and she did say that its only about 80% accurate at this point, but she thinks its a girl. We're not buying anything pink just yet, and we'll be excited with whomever pops out.

I'm starting week thirteen. I'm really hoping that since the second trimester is fast approaching that I'll start to feel better very soon.

I'll start posting the belly pics too, there's definitely a belly!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah! How exciting! It will be even more enjoyable when you start to feel better. I am praying that it will be VERY soon! We love you guys and are excited about another baby Capron!

Jeanie said...

I wondered what happened to you! I miss seeing pictures of your family. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Yep i was wondering what happened to you too! This is wonderful news however! Congrats to you both and good luck in the coming weeks/months. I have no idea what you're going through but I can imagine it is probably not much fun during the sick and miserable part!

Sheila at ShellMar Photo said...

Yay, Leslie!!! Congrats!! This is exciting news. And 80% chance of a girl...fantastic! Hope you feel better very soon. Can I do your maternity pics? :)

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs