Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What I Do for a Living

I spend a lot of time on the road, working with my clients to improve their businesses but not sure many people, family included, have any idea what I actually do. Fortunately the smart folks at my firm have put together a short video outlining what my job entails. If you're interested, check out the following link and let me know what you think.

If that gets you fired up about consulting and you want to see more examples of the kinds of things I do, feel free to read through the publication I co-authored last month. Should be a very exciting read for those of you who are either accountants, CFOs, proud parents or people with waaay to much time on their hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric, we need to reconnect, seriously. I need research ideas, which it sounds like you come across every day! Very interesting stuff!

Jeanie said...

Eric, nice looking article but way over my head!

Mara said...

I like the video, working up to reading the article.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs