Monday, August 20, 2007

Top 6

Top 6 things I haven't had a chance to blog about:

6. Eric took his new surfboard out AND took a day off
5. Andrew's potty training update (I know you're dying to know :)
4. We redecorated our bedroom (alluded to in the quick IKEA post)
3. Andrew made it to the next step in swimming lessons (he goes to the semi-private lessons next)
2. Owen loves rice cereal (but is still not sleeping through the night)
1. I finished Harry Potter (main reason I haven't had time to blog about the above)

Hope you all had a good weekend. Andrew and Owen monthly updates are coming soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

would it help if you mixed the cereal with formula instead of water? Or maybe you are doing that already.

Mom

Kelly said...

Don't feel bad about Owen not sleeping through the night. Caleb has regressed! He almost always wakes up at 4:00 for a feeding. At 8 weeks, when he was sleeping through the night, I did consider that it would be short lived! O-well!

Kelly said...

I mean I DIDN'T consider that it would be short lived.

Mara said...

Eric I am so glad you took a day off and I am also glad that you guys aren't sleeping on the floor anymore. Keep up the pee-pee and cereal work, some kids can't digest rice well (I've been reading also) so try a boiled egg and feed him the egg yolk only, you eat the egg white.

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs