Friday, May 18, 2007

Play date

Owen got a surprise visit from Kayleen yesterday. He pretty much slept through the visit, so we'll need to plan another for the two of them to get acquainted. Kayleen's mom Sheila stopped by to say hello too.


Sheila is a talented photo book and scrapbooker - look at the cool border she did for this picture of Owen.


She is going to create a wedding album for us. I showed her the photos we have of our big day and she laughed at the inch think layer of dust on the photo box! I am so grateful I have a friend who has her own photo album business - I have already asked her to do photo albums for Andrew and Owen too. I know I don't have to tell anyone related to me that scrapbooking and album making is NOT a talent of mine.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Owen is so precious! Just like his big brother, Andrew!

Can't wait to see them. Will it be Thanksgiving?

So glad that you have a friend to scrapbook for you. It is so much easier to do it as you take the pictures, than to try to go back 20 years like I did.
Love ya,
Aunt Jeanie

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs