Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The Halloween pumpkin has left the porch and The Socal Caprons have officially kicked off the Christmas/New Year season!

Wreath for the door - complete
Christmas tree - complete
Christmas cards - compete (except for 1 card and I am still waiting for the address, so technically I am done as completely as I can at this moment)
Christmas shopping - just barely started...

I was looking over some of my previous posts and I saw an entry from the middle of November talking about how I could get a jump start on my Holiday shopping, do it all online and be done before our Thanksgiving turkey was plucked. I, apparently, am a procrastinator. I don't see how is it possible for one to have had more time to finish shopping. Here it is December 13th and I only have a handful of stocking stuffers so far. But choosing a gift can be hard and you (I) can spend a lot of time thinking and thinking trying to come up with just the right one. I know I can finish before Amazon's drop dead date for December 25th delivery. It's just funny how tasks can take just the amount of time you (I) have to complete them.

No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs