Monday, November 13, 2006

Belly picture about 19 weeks

Just about half way through this baby adventure! Physically I feel great, all of the first trimester fatigue and nausea are gone. That's the odd part of bedrest (one of the odd parts) - I really feel fine and it is a constant mental game not to just run out and go do all of the things I normally do. On the bright side, since I can't leave the house, I won't have to waste time running around to stores for Christmas shopping! I can just do it all online. Maybe I'll get a jumpstart on that today.

I feel the little guy kicking on a daily basis now, and that is very reassuring. If he's moving around, he's probably pretty happy in there.

Our next ultrasound is tomorrow - we're hoping for no bleeding/blood in the images, but we'll be very happy with any sign of improvement.



No comments:

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs