Sunday, September 30, 2007

Where is Pumpkin?

Sticking with the theme from Andrew's version of the "Where is Thumbkin", we spent the day in the pumpkin patch at Irvine Regional park. Despite the 80 degree weather, flip-flops and sunscreen, everyone was in the fall mood and got into the spirit of the season. We capped off a train ride around the park with a few laps through the hay maze, some cotton candy, a nice bike ride and, of course, some time browsing through the pumpkins. So how did the day go you, you ask? Very well, I thank you. Enjoy.

Owen's First Pumpkin

It's All Gourd to Me


I Found a Little One

It's for the Boys


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable photos Leslie! The boys are just the cutest! Happy pumpkins!

Jeanie said...

Leslie, I can't wait for grandkids, so I can say "This cotton candy is for them!" Ha~ I still love cotton candy.

The pumpkin patch pictures are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are having fall fun. We are enjoying the leaves in Tres Piedras. It was below freezing last night. No cotton candy here!
Love, Ma

Copyright © SoCal Caprons | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs